An orb is a sphere or shape of light that appears in photographs and videos. Sometimes these light phenomena have logical explanations and earthly origins; but, when they do not, these orbs are spiritual beings (i.e. angels, spirit guides and departed loved ones).
Most spirit orbs are spherical and contain intricate patterns within, like a mandala. These are more apt to be a spirit lightbody.
Where to Find Orbs
Check your digital photographs for evidence of angels, spirit guides, and departed loved ones. Then compare your findings with the information contained here to see who has been visiting you.
- Departed loved ones, spirit guides and guardian angels are most likely to appear in orb form where happy people are gathered, such as around children, or at a wedding.
- Elementals such as fairies are often spied around animals.
- Earthbound souls or nostalgic spirits may be seen around historic sites and old buildings.
True orbs have no Earthly explanation. Photographs taken in the sun, for instance, often show orbs and prisms of colour. Light from your camera’s flash can reflect off shiny surfaces. Your flash may also highlight particles in the air such as dust or moisture. Most non-spiritual orbs are solid or translucent white. They lack the intricate patterns of authentic spirit orbs.
Orb Colour Guide
Check this guide below to see if you have been visited by a loved one or angel.
- White: Guardian Angels; Departed Loved Ones, etc.
- Pale Pink: Archangel Ariel
- Eggshell Cream: Archangel Azrael
- Pale Green: Archangel Chamuel
- Orange/Copper: Archangel Gabriel
- Bluish White: Archangel Haniel
- Eggplant Purple: Archangel Jeremiel
- Deep Rose: Archangel Jophiel
- Violet & Seafoam Green: Archangel Metatron
- Royal Blue, Purple & White: Archangel Michael
- Pale Sky Blue: Archangel Raguel
- Emerald Green: Archangel Raphael
- Rainbow or Pure White: Archangel Raziel
- Turquoise: Archangel Sandalphon
- Pale Yellow: Archangel Uriel