Overcoming a Phobia of Dentists with Archangel Raphael

Posted 2 CommentsPosted in Angels, Healing, Spirituality

By Kim Hutchinson Two weeks ago, I visited my dentist for my semi-annual cleaning. I wasn’t looking forward to this appointment given that my past few check-ups left me near tears. I am fortunate to have been blessed with beautiful teeth, but my gums have started to recede in recent years. As a result of […]

All You Need Is Love

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Spirituality

By Steve Clayton Perhaps the Beatles knew more than they were letting on when they came out with this song in the early 60s. In at least one earlier news letter I talked about how there are two motivating forces at work in our lives; love and fear. Fear is merely the absence of love […]

Unblocking Your Manifestation Power

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Angels, Manifestation, Personal Development, Spirituality

By Kim Hutchinson For those of you who have been faithfully following this column (bless you!), perhaps you remember me sharing our manifestation techniques last December. At that time, Steve and I were enthusiastically adhering to the tenants of manifestation as we understood them. Initially we enjoyed a degree of success. Some small monetary gains […]

All for One and One for All

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Angels, Personal Development, Spirituality

By Steve Clayton “For one throb of the artery while on that old grey stone I sat. I knew that one is animate, mankind inanimate fantasy.” So wrote Yeats many decades ago. As a young man in university I took to those few lines like Donald Trump to the board room. I believed in the power […]

The Power of Focused Intention

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Angels, Personal Development, Spirituality

By Kim Hutchinson For this article, the angels asked me to write about the power of intention, or rather focused intention, to be precise. Intention counts for more than 90% of your success. The remaining 10% is the work it takes to bring your intended result into reality, and by ‘reality’, I mean the world […]

Car Break-In Instigated by the Angels?

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Angels, Spirituality

By Kim Hutchinson It is said that angels work in mysterious ways. Today, we saw proof of this. This morning, when Steve entered his car, the glove compartment was open. (The passenger door had inadvertently been left unlocked.) Upon inspection, he noted his first aid kit was missing along with 50 cents in change, neither […]

Faith

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Personal Development, Spirituality

By Steve Clayton When I sat down to write this article, I was intending to write about the importance of having fun. As happens so often, what we intend to do leads to totally different consequences than we had originally expected. This is so common we even have an adage that states ‘the road to […]

The Stone Cutter

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Personal Development, Spirituality

By Steve Clayton In the last couple of newsletters I have talked about how we derive a lot of our self -knowledge from how others see us. We can also learn a lot about ourselves by our reactions to the world around us. (i.e. How news stories affect us; social gatherings intimate or large; and […]

Healing Others Begins With Yourself

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Healing

By Kim Hutchinson When we experience emotional pain, we often place blame on external factors, and on other people; however, if we were completely honest with ourselves, we would see that our own thoughts, feelings, and expectations, influence the manner in which we relate to others. As uncomfortable as that realization may be initially, it […]

Chios Energy Healing

Chios® Energy Healing – Level I

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Energy Healing, Events, Healing

Learning to Heal with Energy This workshop will teach you how to: • Channel Energy • Sense the Body’s Energy Field (Aura) • Work with the Chakra System • Treat Disease Location: Clayhut Healing Centre Inc 709 Cleveland Ave, Riverview, NB Time: 1:00pm – 5:00 pm Date(s): May 31 (class is full) June 13/09 (limited […]

The Spoken Word

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Personal Development, Spirituality

By Steve Clayton “Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.” How many times as a kid did we hear or say that line? Probably more than any of us can remember, especially if we are over thirty. How many of us really honestly paid attention to it? Not to be […]

clock

Time Shift

Posted Leave a commentPosted in Angels, Spirituality

By Kim Hutchinson Do you feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day? Do you regret missed opportunities from your past? Are you worried about the future? If so, you’re in the majority. Most people have a dysfunctional relationship with time. On the eternal soul plane, time is immaterial. It’s only here on Earth […]