“Come with your family and see the difference this “little fair with a big heart” can do for you. It helped change my life.” – B.B.
About the Fair
The Riverview Holistic Fair is a bi-annual weekend gathering of local holistic practitioners and suppliers offering their services and products designed to heal your mind, body and spirit with love. This includes free talks and interactive exhibits (i.e. alternative health care; energy healing modalities, and intuitive readings), all in a relaxing environment. Admission: $5. Discounts for weekend passes and seniors; free for kids under 12. Everyone is welcome!
- Free Talks
- 33+ Interactive Exhibits
- Relaxed, uncrowded, unhurried environment
- Lots of time to talk with each exhibitor
- Opportunities to experience healings, readings, etc.
- Healing, healthy and inspirational items for sale
April 16-17, 2016
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
50 Runnymeade Rd
Riverview, NB E1B 4T9
1. From Vaughan Harvey Blvd, take the Gunningsville Bridge.
2. Exit left off the bridge onto the Hillsborough Road.
3. Drive approximately 1.8 km.
4. Turn right onto Runnymeade Road.
5. Coverdale Centre is on the left side of the road at the top of the hill.
General: $5 (1 Day) / $8 (2 Day)
Seniors (Age 60+): $3 (1 Day) / $5 (2 Day)
Children (12 & under): Free
There will be an ATM onsite.